General Conditions Amstelveen Appartementen BV:
We would like to welcome you and ask you to make yourself aware of our
- 1. General conditions:
- 1.1 These general conditions are applicable to all tenants/residents of any accommodation of Amstelveen Appartementen BV.
- 1.2 Hans van der Linden is the owner/manager of Amstelveen Appartementen BV and all its accommodations.
- 1.3 These conditions become applicable from the moment of a signed rental agreement.
- 1.4 Tenant/resident is supposed to follow the rules of the owner/manager.
- 1.5 This is a non-smoking accommodation. It is not allowed to smoke in the accommodation and/or the public areas of the building. Should you smoke anyway we can charge €200,00 from your deposit.
- 1.6 Tenants/residents are supposed to leave the apartment (reasonably) clean at departure. Please do not leave dirty dishes in the dishwasher, or any garbage. At the end of the rental agreement period we will clean the apartment, these cleaning costs are for tenant/resident.
- 1.7 The manager/owner has the right to, in case tenant/resident breaks the rules or displays improper/illegal behavior, deny them access to any Amstelveen Appartementen BV accommodation, without any warning and/or explanation and without restitution of paid fees.
- Excessive noise
- Excessive drinking resulting in nuisance for others
- The use of drugs like cocaine, heroine, crystal meth. and/or any softdrugs is not allowed in this building
- Illegal business is not allowed in the building, and will be reported to the police
- Downloading illegal, or extremist material or forbidden porn is not allowed, and will be reported to the police
- Prostitution, extremist activities or any other activities forbidden by law are not allowed in the building and will be reported to the police
- 1.8 The manager’s/owner’s administration is decisive in any dispute unless the tenant/resident can show otherwise
- 1.9 Tenant/resident is supposed to obey the house-rules, these house-rules are available at the accommodation.
- 1.10 Owner/manager has a master key of all his accommodations, and has the right to enter any accommodation without notice in case of a calamity. By a calamity we mean fire, flood, or any other acute danger.